Where to Buy?
In case of allergic reaction get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs: swelling of your face, difficulty breathing, hives, tongue, lips, or throat.
If you have any of these serious side effects, stop using Accutane and call your doctor:
- Unusual stools;
- Mood change;
- peeling, severe blistering and red skin rash; or
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- blurred vision, sudden and severe headache or pain behind your eyes
- seizure (convulsions);
- loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- easy bruising severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, fever, purple spots under your skin, chills, flu symptoms, body aches, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
- hearing problems, hearing loss, or ringing in your ears;
- joint stiffness, bone pain or fracture.
Do not use Accutane (Isotretinoin) if you are allergic to isotretinoin or to parabens, or if you are pregnant or may become pregnant, if you are breastfeeding. Do not donate blood at the time of taking Accutane and for at least 30 days after you stop.
Tell your doctor if you have any of these conditions:
- a personal or family history of depression or mental illness;
- an eating disorder (anorexia nervosa); or
- an intestinal disorder such as inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, or heart disease, high cholesterol or triglycerides;
- osteoporosis or other bone disorders;
- Crohns disease;
- liver disease.
How to take
When you buy Isotretinoin online, take it exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Always follow the directions on your prescription label.
Always take Accutane with a full glass of water and swallow it as quickly as possible. Melted in esophagus (food pipe) capsule causes irritation. Take Accutane with food or milk. Take this medication for the entire length of time your doctor prescribed it to you.
Before taking Accutane (Isotretinoin), make sure that you told your doctor if you are also taking:
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- seizure medication such as phenytoin (Dilantin); or
- a tetracycline antibiotic such as tetracycline (Brodspec, Sumycin, Tetracap), demeclocycline (Declomycin), doxycycline (Doryx, Vibramycin) or minocycline (Minocin).
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Signs of an overdose include: headache, dizziness, vomiting, stomach pain, warmth or tingling under the skin, swelling of the lips, and loss of balance or coordination
In case of overdose on Accutane (Isotretinoin) seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Store away from moisture and heat. Keep out of the reach of children.
What does Generic mean?
When you buy Accutane generic, it means that this drug is exactly the same, but produced after the brand-name drugs patent has expired.
How to buy online?
To buy Accutane without prescription is very easy. Select right dosage and quantity of Accutane, add it to cart and proceed to checkout. You will get the confirmation email and a phone call from a customer service to confirm the order details within 30 min after placing an order. After a payment processing we will deliver your purchase within 10 business days.