Where to Buy?
Levitra (Vardenafil) is an effective drug to treat erectile dysfunction and increase potency. It stimulates an increase of blood flow to the penis during sexual intercourse. Levitra increases sensitivity and sharpness of sexual sensations.
Side effects are usually observed at the beginning of the therapy. Keep in mind that elderly and weakened patients have side effects more frequently.
If you feel any of the following side effects, contact your doctor:
- nausea, dyspepsia, rhinitis, dizziness, dyspepsia;
- edema, headache, facial flushing;
- hypertension, increased muscle tone, lethargy;
- nasal bleeding, syncope, or anaphylactic reaction.
Patients, who have an erection for more than 4 hours, should contact the doctor immediately.
Medicine is not intended for use by women and children.
Before buying Levitra, be sure to check up absence of hypersensitivity to constituents of the medicine. Taking medicine together with nitric oxide donators, nitrates or HIV protease inhibitors is strictly prohibited.
The medicine is also prohibited for patients with:
- degenerative retinal disease,
- Peyronie’s disease,
- multiple myeloma,
- sickle cell anemia,
- liver dysfunction,
- peptic ulcer disease,
- aortic stenosis.
How to take
- The drug is taken orally.
- The drug should be taken at the same time, regardless of the meal.
- It is recommended to take the drug before direct intercourse (twenty minutes before).
- The maximum dose is limited to 20 mg per day.
- The average standard dose is 10 mg.
- Men older than 65 years, after consulting a doctor, can start taking the drug with 5 mg dose.
- It is allowed to consume alcoholic drinks and fatty foods, taking the medicine.
Levitra has no clinically meaningful effect on the pharmacokinetics of S-warfarin or R-warfarin.
It does not increase the duration of bleeding caused by acetylsalicylic acid. But it may exacerbate effects of antihypertensive drugs, aimed to reduce blood pressure.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It’s not recommended to take a double dose of the medication.
High doses may cause increased side effects. Standard symptomatic treatment should be carried out in this case. However, if you face severe symptoms, consult your doctor or emergency immediately (USA/UK – 911 / 112 / 999).
Vardenafil should be kept not more than 5 years after manufacturing date. Keep the medicine at room temperature in a cool dry place, away from children.
Has a generic Levitra been approved?
Yes. It’s not different from the brand medication.
A generic version of Levitra has been approved by the FDA. However, this does not mean that the product will necessarily be commercially available – possibly because of drug patents and/or drug exclusivity.
One of the products, which are equal to Levitra:
Manufacturer: TEVA PHARMS
Approval date: May 3, 2012
Strength(s): 2.5MG, 5MG, 10MG, 20MG
You can buy Levitra Generic or Vardenafil online without any prescription
- Select dosage/quantity
- Add medicine to cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Checkout as a guest or create an account
- Enter Address information and Payment method. Privacy and discreet packaging are guaranteed
- Select Shipping method and expect Payment processing