Where to Buy?
Phentermine (Adipex) is a sympathomimetic aminophylline, which is similar to amphetamine. It stimulates the central nervous system (brain and nerves), increasing heart rate and blood pressure, and reducing appetite.
The medicine is used as a short-term supplement to diet and exercise for the treatment of obesity. Adipex can be used in other cases not listed in this medication guide.
If you face any of the following symptoms, contact your doctor:
- Anxiety or trembling,
- Nervousness or excitement,
- Headache or dizziness,
- Dryness or unpleasant taste in the mouth,
- Diarrhea or constipation,
- Sexual impotence or decreased libido.
Stop taking the medicine, if you feel:
- An allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, narrowing of the throat; swelling of lips, tongue, or face);
- Irregular heartbeat or very high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision);
- Hallucinations, abnormal behavior, or confusion.
Its not recommended to take the drug during pregnancy, as it can cause harm to a baby.
Consult with your doctor about stopping the medication gradually, because it can cause an addiction.
Adipex may cause dizziness, blurred vision, or restlessness, and it may hide the symptoms of extreme tiredness. If you experience these effects, avoid hazardous activities.
Do not take the drug in the afternoon, because it can cause insomnia.
The treatment should not be taken by patients with:
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- drugs or alcohol addiction;
- thyroid problems;
- anxiety disorder;
- epilepsy or seizures;
How to take
- The medicine is taken orally.
- Take each dose with a full glass of water.
- The drug should be taken once or twice a day, before meals or on an empty stomach.
- Do not take Phentermine before bedtime, as it can cause insomnia.
- Do not exceed your prescribed dose. Excess doses can be dangerous.
Do not take the medicine, if you were taking isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), or phenelzine (Nardil) in the last 14 days.
Taking the medicine together with Ismelina can lead to blood pressure.
Before you start a course of medication, tell your doctor if you are taking tricyclic antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil), amoxapine (Asendin), doxepin (Sinekvan), nortriptyline (Parmelor), imipramine (Tofranil), clomipramine (Anafranil), protriptyline (Vivactil) or desipramine (Norpramin). These drugs may decrease effects of Phentermine.
Take the medicine as soon as you remember, but dont take the doubled dose. Do not take the missed dose in evenings, as it causes insomnia.
Symptoms of overdose include restlessness, tremor, rapid breathing, confusion, hallucinations, panic, aggressiveness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cardiac arrhythmias and seizures. If you feel any of these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
The medicine should be kept in a dry place with temperature no higher than 25 C, away from children.
Has a generic Phentermine been approved?
Yes, but in many cases, the generic versions of Phentermine use differing mechanisms of action, and, therefore, have differing efficiencies. This inconsistency can affect your program for weight loss.
Adipex-P is the only version of Phentermine, which lasts over 12 hours.
You can buy Phentermine Generic or Adipex online without any prescription
- Select dosage/quantity
- Add to cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Checkout as a guest or create an account
- Enter address information and payment info
- Select shipping method and wait for delivery